Monday, May 22, 2017

Beach Girl

Happy Monday!

I hope your had a great weekend!
The Stampendous team is still celebrating the sea but this week we are celebrating all tha happens above the sea.  

My project features new Pink Your Life Stamps, Whisper Friends Beach Friends perfectly clear stamp set.


I LOVE how this turned out...exactly like it was in my head and that doesn't happen very often!

I stenciled the Waves on light blue cardstock with regular embossing paste.
After it dried I spread embossing paste across the bottom and covered it with Golden Sand embossing powder.  I heated the powder until it melted.

then i cut the top of the panel off trimming close to the waves and adhered it to the card.


I stamped all the images on white cardstock with black ink and colored with Prisma colored pencils.


Here's a couple more fun projects:

Stampendous Blog

Alison Heikkila


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a cute card!

barbara macaskill said...

Such an adorable PYL scene you have created! Very pretty and colorful! TFS!