Thursday, May 18, 2017

Jellyfish

The Stampendous Design Team is celebrating all the creatures "Under the Sea" this week!

Today I am sharing a beautiful card that I made with the Jellyfish stencil.


To create the background I added drops of Red Violet, Ultramarine Blue, and Opaque white Deco Art Acrylic paint to a Creative Palette. Then I lay a panel of white cardstock over the palette and pressed the backside.


Once dry, I stenciled the jellyfish over the top with Pearlescent Embossing Paste.

While the paste was still wet I sprinkled Crystal Micro Glitter over the top to add a little sparkle.


Check out more inspiration on these blogs:

Stampendous Blog

Jamie MartinLouise Healy


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle Stollfus said...

This is so beautiful!

Stampendous said...

This is gorgeous! Love that deep blue background and the extra sparkle on the jellyfish. Thank you for sharing all your creativity this week!

Viki Banaszak said...

Your background is so pretty!!! I love the colors you used.