Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Make it Last

Today I have another fun vacation themed card to share with you.

This is Whisper Friends Camera Girl by Pink Your Life.


I colored the image with my Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
I created the clouds by sponging ink on the paper and using my Picasso Shield.


All the girls on the team are sharing their vacation cards this week so check out the
 Stampendous Blog for inspiration and links to more fun projects!

Thanks for Stopping by today!

Kristine





4 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your card. What a cute scene and your coloring is awesome.

Mary Holshouser said...

cute idea to have the little girl
with her camera.
Fun card.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Cute --I like the colors.

Viki Banaszak said...

Your clouds look great! I think this is such a great image to use on vacation cards. I think you could even add it to some of the post cards and send them out.