Monday, June 11, 2007

Gate Card

Beate's weekly sketch challenge is to make a gate card. Here's mine. I made it using Stampin' Up's, Simply Said. I borrowed it from my friend Rochelle last month. I really need to get it back to her but I am having too much fun with it. I think I am going to have to break down and buy this one soon!
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: celery, rose, saffron, white
Ink: celery, rosered, saffron, white, regal rose, mustard
Accessories: ticket corner punch, oval punch, scallop scissors, hodge podge hardware, dimensionals

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Your card is AWESOME! Kristine, I am so buying you this set. I love this layout. Very cool challenge. Seriously, I am going to do one of Beate's challenges. I will. I just don't know when. lol

Heather P. said...

This is a wonderful card! Love the colors you used... :)