Saturday, July 21, 2007

A little scrapbooking

I got some time to work on my son's Boy Scout album last night. This is a 12 x 12 double page layout of his last backpack trip to Rancheria Falls in Yosemite. His troop usually backpacks in Yosemite a couple of times a year. When I scrapbook I really don't spend a lot of time trying to do fancy pages or add a lot of embelishments. My goal is to get a lot of pictures on the page and then fill in with a few extra touches. I made the title with my Cricut. I LOVE that thing!

I overlapped the title a little on the picture of the falls to bring a little focus to that element since that is the name of the area where they hiked.

This picture shows the detail of the stickers on the bottom of the page. I learned how to do this at a Creative Memories workshop. I think the sqares really set off the stickers.

No comments: