Saturday, July 21, 2007

Inspiration Challenge

Today's inspiration challenge on SCS gave us three choices of beautiful menorah's for inspiration. I decided to make two cards.

The first card was inspired by this menorah but I also decided to use Beate's sketch challenge for inspiration.






This is the card I came up with.

Stamps: Stampin' Up's Baroque Motifs
Ink: Lavender, turquoise, Rose, Gray, Navy,
Paper: Lavender, turquoise, Rose, Gray, Navy, caramel
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Oval scallop Punch



This menorah inspired my other card.




Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Natures Beauty
Ink: chocolate, rose
Paper: Chocolate, rose, white
Accessories: brads, sponge, scallop edged scissors, dimensionals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristine! I can post!!!! Wohooo!!!!
Both of your cards look amazing! Thanks so much for trying out my sketch. Love your work! Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, both of these cards are great.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful cards, Kristine! I love them both!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card with the bird, and a beautiful inspiration piece!

Corie said...

Wow love both of these. As always love your color choice. Your colors give me such inspiration.

Robyn said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love embossing but sometimes it can take over what you're working on. Your's don't do that. Sign of a good artist. :)

I'm in California too. San Fernando Valley.

Heather P. said...

Great cards... Love the way you turned your inspiration into a card! :)