Saturday, August 11, 2007

Inspired by a Rug

Today's inspiration challenge was this lovely rug from LLBean. As soon as I saw it I thought of my hexagon punches from Creative Memories. One of those purchase I just had to have but don't really use much. It's great to have something like that on hand when you want it though!
I was inspired by the color, the shapes, and the flowers to come up with this card.



Stamps: Nice and Narrow, Flannel & Inkadinkadoo
Paper: not quite navy, burgundy, moss, mustard, brocade blue, white
Ink: burgundy, moss, mustard, brocade blue, black
Accesories: book plate, ribbon, dimensionals, watercolor crayons, H20 brush

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

You nailed this one, the card is great.

Melissa said...

Excellent job on this challenge! It looks so creative, that I think I have to participate too!

Rochelle W said...

I love it!! Looks Great Kristine. Great job on the challenge.

~Carla~ said...

Lovely!! The colours are fabulous! :)

Sharon in NE said...

Oh no....now I want THAT punch. I love this card.