Thursday, August 16, 2007

One more cow card

I just love this cow image! I know you are probably tired of it so I'll try to move on after this. The DP is actually stamped with the Cow hide BG stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms as is the cow and sentiment. I colored the larger prima with the ink from my SU Blue Bayou stamp pad for a perfect match!

Stamps: SU Weathered and CHF
Paper: river rock, blue bayou, black, white
Ink: black, blush, river rock
Accessories: brads, word window punch, primas, scallop edge scissors

7 comments:

Melissa said...

You are absolutely killing me with these cow sentiments! This time I actually snorted when I read it!

Fabulous job!

Alhambra Club said...

Not tired of him yet, keep them coming, he is too cute.

Anonymous said...

How could anyone tire of seeing this adorable cow with the funny sentiments? I love them!! I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I enjoy everything you post regardless of the stamps you use. You Rock!!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Kristine. I so can't wait to come over and stamp. I will have to bring a lot of white paper so I can have some of those images.

Laura Roth said...

I love those cows!!! Keep 'em coming :)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME card. I think those are stamps that Asela designed, right?

LOVE the card! You are one amazing stamper. Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I'm a little late here, but I love your cow card!