Friday, August 10, 2007

Party Time

Ever have a social event that you really do not want to go to? I had one this past weekend! One of my husbands customers was throwing a 50th birthday party for his wife and invited us. I tried to get my husband to go by himself but he insisted that I go too. Keep in mind that I do not know this customer or his wife or really anyone else who was invited to the party. Well, like most wifes, I know how to work a situation so...I told him I needed a new dress. DONE! Then I told him that I had to make a card and gift bag for the gift so he didn't even complain when I was in my craft room stamping away before the party! This is the bag and card that I made.


Stamps: Both Way Blossoms, Birthday Greetings
Paper: Not sure. I used a bunch of old paper. The DP is from Hobby Lobby.
Ink: Pixie Pink, gable green
Accessories: ribbon from Michaels, CM oval cutter, photo corner punch, lunch bag


Oh....and the party....yes, I did have a good time! I hate when husbands are right....

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You got to stamp all evening and got a new dress? You know how to work it girl!

Lovely gift and card - I'm sure she loved it!

Alhambra Club said...

OMG, love that card, the paper, colors, stamps, bow, photo corners, and the gift bag is also great. Did I say I that I loved the card.

Rochelle W said...

Super super cute. I love it. Great paper and great design.

Anonymous said...

Kristine, you sure know how to work your man!!! LOL
LOVE the bag and card. They are both lovely!