Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick Daisy Card

I had such a busy weekend. I can't remember the last weekend where I had no time to stamp! I only made two cards. I made this one this morning before I woke the kids up for school. It's quick and easy because I used that beautiful Basic Grey DP for the back ground. It sets off this beautiful jar of flowers by Cornish Heritage Farms perfectly!

CHF is releasing some brand new BG stamps on Thursday. I got a couple of them ahead of time...how sad that I have had no time to play with them yet! I'll try to give you a sneak peak later! Have a great day!

Stamps: CHF's Daisy Jar
Paper: Ruby Red, Basic Grey, white, light green
Ink: black
Accessories: eyelets, prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stump

3 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Girl you got it going! LOVE this card. I hope you have some time to play with that new rubbah real soon. I can hardly wait for my box of goodies to arrive.

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love the paper.

Alhambra Club said...

This card is wonderful, the colors and paper go perfect with your image.