Thursday, October 11, 2007

Garden Sketch

Wednesday's SCS Sketch challenge was a lot of fun. I didn't have much time to stamp yesterday so I decided to pull out my Cutie Pie designer paper which I have had for a month and hadn't yet opened. I love the bright fun colors in this two sided paper! The only stamps I used for this card is the flower, ladybug and sentiment.

Stamps: SU's Garden Wimsey
Paper: White, Cutie Pie, rose, brocade, celery
Ink: black, celery, rose
Accessories: pop dots, sponge

This was a really quick and easy card to make. I think I will definitely be using this great sketch again!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Excellent job on the challenge! It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! very bright and cheery and just so pretty Kristine

Mary said...

Oh my. This card is beautiful. I love the bright colors and the designer papers that you used. Awesome card Kristine.

Mary

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, your colors are great.

Unknown said...

I use that cutie pie paper every chance I get. I love it! Great Card Kristine! You're using one of my favorite sets that I don't YET own. Garden Whimsy. I keep seeing so many super cute things with it though, I'm going to have to add it in soon!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE your card! Love those stamps, the papers, EVERYTHING!

Rochelle W said...

Cute card Kristine.