Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm back...

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend. I have been busy stamping but no time to blog!!! I had a MFT swap to get done and I have been working on some RAK's for the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team Gals. Also, been trying to use up all the random colored images lying around my craft table. I got all that done so I decided to catch up on some of this weeks SCS challenges.



I combined this weeks color challenge, Way's to Use it Challenge, and the sketch challenge for this card.


Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Black Stazon, Copics
Accessories: Stickles, sewing machine, cuttlebug embossing folder

I also made a card for today's inspiration challenge. The colors aren't very Christmassy, but the fish necklace immediately reminded me of this fish stamp and I wanted to use it!


Paper: Red, orange, yellow, turquoise, white
Ink: Stazon, Copics
Accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder, nestabilities, hole punch, corner punch, pop dots

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Both cards are super cute. I so want that bee stamp.