Saturday, January 5, 2008

Beautiful Inspiration

Ok, I know I said that sketch challenges are my favorite challenges but I think Karen's inspiration challenges have to be a very close second!




This beautiful entry way ensemble from Pottery Barn was today's inspiration. The weathered furniture caught my eye first and that big pot of tulips caught my eye next so I started there.



The great thing about this inspiration picture is that there are so many elements to be inspired by. The colors, the flowers, the rustic feel...



Here's my card:





Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Gingham Backgrounder, Weathered Wood Backgrounder, Scripty writing
Prism Cardstock: Herbal Garden Dark, Intense Yellow, white, Suede Brown
Ink: Tsukineko Graphite Black, Black Stazon, Clearsnap Pine and Sandalwood, Copic Markers
Accessories: pop dots, We R Memory Keepers metal embelishments, ribbon

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It's lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

huntla1 said...

This is Gorgeous! And, there is no having to look for where the inspiration photo is in your card. It is all over it! Great job.

Lori Craig said...

I love what you are doing with these stamps. :) Beautiful card!

Sharon in NE said...

You nailed it!! Very creative.

Laura Roth said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love your coloring on the tulips!