Sunday, January 27, 2008

Casing Pam

This is my card that I cased for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS. I still had some cute little Sophia images laying on my table so I decided to use her for the challenge. She is perfect for this fun card!
This is the card of Pam's that I cased. I colored Sophia with Copic Markers. I am not sure who makes this designer paper as I just had some scraps in my scrap box. The flowers are by Prima, of course!
I'll be back tomorrow with some scrapbook pages that I made with stamps from The Rummage Bin. See you then!


4 comments:

Courtney said...

How wonderfully bright those colors are!

Alhambra Club said...

This is lovely, that image is adorable and love your bight colors and circles and stripes.

Rochelle W said...

Awww... how cute.

Unknown said...

Isn't she the cutest!?! Love your card Kristine - pretty pretty! :)