Saturday, February 9, 2008

Masculine Staples

Posting late on Saturday as I've been busy at CHA today. I got to take two classes today. My favorite one was a McGill punch class. They have got some awesome new punches coming out. I can not wait to play with them some more. I'll share what I made when I can get some decent pictures of it. For now I have a masculine card share for you. I made this card last week for Julia's ways to use it challenge which was to use staples on your card.

Stamps:
-For the Men (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Crackle and Weathered Wood Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
-Prismatics Herbal Garden Medium, Herbal Garden Dark, Birchtone Dark & Butter Cream by Prism Papers
Ink:
-Peeled Paint & Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Ranger
Accessories:
-Cream Colored Tag by Hero Arts
- hemp cord
-sponge
CHA officially opens on Sunday. From the little glimpses I caught today, I can't wait to check out all the new, exciting products that are coming. I hope you are all having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is an AWESOME card for a guy. I love the colors and the background and the stamp. Very cool.
P.S. I miss you. Hope you are having fun.