Monday, February 11, 2008

McGill Punch Frame

Well, I am back from CHA. I only live 50 miles from Anaheim so it was an easy trip for me. It was so fun to finally meet so many of the wonderful ladies I've chatted with on the internet and to meet some of the CHF design team in person. Poor Julie was sick in the hotel room most of the time but she made it to the show today. I got to take several classes over the weekend. One of my favorites was the McGill punch class. We used three of their new punches. This frame is one of the projects we made. It was really simple. The frame is covered in beautiful Daisyd's paper. That's Julie Campbell and Ali Miles in the picture with me. What lovely women they both are!

No Stamping!!! We used Xyron to adhere the paper to the frame for the class as decopage would have taken to long to dry.
Paper: Feuillage and Bagatelle by Daisyd's
Punch: McGill Heirloom Heart Punch

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

This is super pretty. The punch is cool. What a great keepsake.

Mary said...

You made a beautiful frame for my favorite picture. That is a neat punch too. :)

Mary