Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bedroom Inspired

Yesterday's Inspiration Challenge was this beautiful blue bedroom. When I first saw this picture I knew I would make a blue and white card. The bedspread caught my eye and I knew that my Gingham Backgrounder would be perfect. I also had a small scrap of scalloped lace laying around which reminded me of the dust ruffle.
The roses were added last. First I cut them out very close to the edge but they didn't really pop against the card front so I had to stamp and color a new set and this time I left a little white around the edges. I am really happy with the final results!


Stamps:Wild Rose by Cornish Heritage Farms, Gingham Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:Prismatic white & cielo Prism Papers
Ink: Versamark by Tsukineko, Peeled paint distress ink by Ranger , markers
Accessories: lace, white EP

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Very pretty. Too much cutting for me though. LOL