Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful Case

I just love the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. Sunday's Featured Stamper was Petal Pusher and this is her card that I cased: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/778954?cat=500&ppuser=88851




She used designer paper for the top section but I made my own designer paper using the little flowers from Bloomin' Beautiful.



Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Scripty Words by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper: Prismatic white, classic Orange, Intense Kiwi, and Papay Puree Light

Ink: Adirondack Lettuce and Terra Cotta dye ink, Amber Fluid Chalk ink by Clearsnap

Tools: spellbinder by Nestabilities, Crimper by Fiscar, Corner rounder punch by EK success, Flower punch by all nigh media.

Accessories: ribbon by Dots & Dashes, bling from Michael's $1 bin

I love the way this one turned out!!!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

love your home made DP, the color combo is great, wonderful card.

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful case.