Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congratulations Melissa

Congratulations to Melissa Ferr on winning my blog candy! I asked my son to choose a number and he chose #23...that's you Melissa! I'll get your goodies out to you tomorrow!

It looks like next months blog candy will be one of the Silhouette Blooms sets! It just narrowly beat out U R A Hoot!

I hope you made it over to Cornish Heritage Farms today to check out Asela's new stamps. They are fabulous. I used one from the new Garden Friends for today's sketch challenge.

Stamps:
-Garden Friends (Asela Hopkins) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Beautiful (The Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Classic Essential Expressions (Mona Lisa's Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
-Prismatic Island Mist Light & Blush Red Dark
-Georgia Pacific smooth white cardstock
-Designer Paper is Basic Gray

Ink:
-Brilliance Coffee Bean by Tsukineko
-Versamark by Tsukineko

Accessories:
-Satin Ribbon by Ofray

Snail colored and sponged with Jewel Tones I-kan-dee Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great card Kristine.
Congrats Melissa!!!