Sunday, March 23, 2008

Elvis is in the House

Cornish Heritage Farms released the first of their new line of Elvis stamps last month. You probably saw some of Lori, Keri, and Julia's cards rockin' the SCS gallery when they came out. I have been busy getting samples together for the Friendly Kritters and Asela releases and just now had time to play with my Elvis stamps.

Here are a couple of samples I made last night.
I made this for the featured stamper challenge.

Stamps:-Love me Tender (Elvis) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Jumpsuit Silhouette (Elvis) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:-Prismatic Black and Classic Red by Prism Paper
-Circle Paper is by DCWV
-Music paper is a copy of my daughters band music

Ink:-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko

Tools:-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-word window punch by EKSuccess
-Brads by Makin' Memories


I used a lot of the same supplies to make this one.
Stamps:-Mic Swingin' Silhouette (Elvis) by Cornish Heritage Farms
-All Shook Up (Elvis) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:-Star paper by DCWV
-Manuscript is a copy of my daughters band music
-Prismatic Classic Red, Black, & dark gray by Prism
-Georgia Pacific smooth white cardstock
Ink:-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
Accessories:-star by Jewelry Essentials from Michael's Stores, Inc.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Very very cool cards!! Ya know, I swear I saw Elvis the other day at the grocery store. LOL