Thursday, March 13, 2008

Adorable Chipmunks

I promised you another peak at these adorable Friendly Kritter Stamps so here it is. Since I skipped posting yesterday I have two cards to share with you.

This first one uses this weeks SCS sketch challenge. I only used half the image on the stamp. You can see the whole image on the second card.

Stamps:
-Helpful Chipmunks (Friendly Kritters) by CHF
-Tag! You're it (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF


Paper:
-Georgia Pacific smooth white cardstock
-Prism Classic Orange, Herbal Garden Dark & Sunflower's Light by Prism Paper
-Designer paper by DCWV


Ink:
-Brilliance Graphite Black by Tsukineko
-Adirondack Sunset Orange by Ranger
-Copic Markers


Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder


Accessories:
-ribbon from Michael's $1 bin

Stamps:
-Helpful Chipmunks (Friendly Kritters) by CHF
-Serve one another (Friendly Kritters) by CHF


Paper:
-Designer Paper by DCWV
-Georgia Pacific Smoother white cardstock
-Prismatic Cielo by Prism Papers


Ink:
-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
-Copic Markers


Accessories:
-flowers by Prima Inc.
-brad by Queen & Co.

I'll be back with the third adorable image in this first release tomorrow. Don't forget, these adorable kritter's will be available for purchase on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Oh my gosh. What a cute stamp. I love your card Kristine.

Sharon in NE said...

I can't wait! I love these! With the verses! You have done a great job enticing us!