Friday, April 18, 2008

Elvis is in the Building!

ok...finally, my Elvis peak for you.



I love this silhouette. This Elvis is being released by Cornish Heritage Farms on the 25th and if you haven't checked out the Elvis collection you should head over their soon because it is getting pretty big.



Don't look too closely at my background. I was using my jig and thought I was stamping straight but once I started putting the card together I realized..not so much. But I still like how it came together.





Stamps:
-Elvis Sketch by Cornish Heritage Farms
-Elvis by Cornish Heritage FArms

Paper:
-Prismatic white, Classic Red, & Black by Prism

Ink:
-Brilliance Graphite Black by Tsukineko

Tools:
-Corner ticket punch by EKSuccess

Accessories:
-Large Gromets (sorry, I don't know who makes these. I've had them in my stash forever!)

The Backgrounder Blitz starts tomorrow over at CHF. Come join us for some fun challenges! I am leaving for Long Beach this afternoon and will return late on Saturday. I've set up my blog to post automatically while I am gone so check back in to see some of the fun I've had with the Backgrounders so far! Have a great weekend!

No comments: