Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let's Celebrate Kharmagirl

For today's card I used the Inspiration Challenge as my jumping off point. This is the card that I cased from Karmagirls gallery. The layout is what caught my eye. I wanted to play with my U R A Hoot set again and came up with this birthday card. Bright and fun!

Stamps:
-U R A Hoot (Kim Hughes) by Cornish Heritage Farms


Paper:
-Prismatic Intense Yellow, Intense Kiwi, Frosted Kiwi by Prism
-Georgia Pacific white
-Designer Paper is DCWV

Ink:
-Adirondack Pitch Black Dye ink by Ranger
-Olive Pastel fluid chalk by Clearsnap
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-Brads by Makin' Memories

Tools:
-Happy Birthday embossing folder by Cuttlebug
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder


I am so excited because the West Coast Splitcoast mania is on Saturday! I am meeting my friend Rochelle at the Fabric Barn in Long Beach and then we are going to stamp the rest of the night! Then Saturday, we get to stamp some more at stampmania. It's been so long since I've gotten to stamp with other people so I am really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is a hoot! Get it? A hoot! Bwahhahaha.....