The inside sentiment says, "....but mostly kisses!" Cute, huh?
-Sealed with a Kiss by Paper Pretties
-Frosted Orange and Classic Orange by Prism Papers
-Vanilla Card stock by SU!
-Designer paper by DCWV
-Brilliance Graphite Black pigment ink by Tsukineko
-White gel pen by Sakura
-flowers by Prima Mktg. Inc.
-Brad by Makin' Memories
-Nestabilites by Spellbinder
-photo corner punch
I was tagged on Tuesday by Basementstamper. I am supposed to tell you 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 others. I will tell you 7 random things but will not be tagging anyone...yeah, I was the one who always broke your chain letters too!
1. I was in the Marching Band in high school. I was in the colorguard and was the captain my Junior and Senior year.
2. That's where/when I met my husband. He was the drum major of our marching band.
3. I have been a Girl Scout Leader since my daughter was in 1st grade. She's a sophomore now and I still have a troop of 7 girls who are working on their gold awards.
4. I am a Diet Pepsi junkie! Seriously, I know it's bad for me but I can't stop...4-6 a day...
5. I got ambitious one day and scraped all the pop corn ceiling down in my daughters room and then never finished it so she has an exposed sheet rock ceiling to stare at...oops!
6. That seems to be a recurring theme...my bedroom is half painted. My craft area is in my bedroom. I painted the "bedroom" half but then didn't feel like moving all my craft supplies so now, half the room is brown and the rest is cream...I'll have to add that to my to-do list.
7. And finally...I love Chinese food! It's my very favorite thing to eat.
ok...that's it for now. Hope you all have a great day!