Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hoot and Holler

Here's another graduation card I made last week. The background is the Writing Paper Scrapblock (being released June 3rd) and the other stamps are from URA Hoot & Makin the Grade.

One of the best things about the scrapblocks is the ability to cover an entire square card. They are 6 x 6. This card is 5 1/4 x 5 1/4.

CHF Stamps:
-Writing Paper Scrapblock
-URA Hoot (Kim Hughes)
-Making the Grade (Kim Hughes)

Paper:
-Prismatic Suede Brown Medium, Classic Blue, and Blush Red Medium by Prism Papers

Ink:
-Adirondack Pitch Black, Pool & Cranberry by Ranger

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that owl

Rochelle W said...

Awesome! I knew that I should have got that owl set. I am going to get it next month with my money from my stamp class. Woot Woot. LOL Ok, I'm a dork.

Lori Craig said...

Great grad card!! I need to make one of these...love all those images working together! :)

Linda said...

Great Card. I think that scrapblock is going to be my favorite!