Friday, July 18, 2008

Celebrate Sprinkles


This is the card that I made for yesterday's "Ways to Use it" challenge on SCS. The challenge was to use something from your spice cupboard on your card. I keep cupcake sprinkles in my cupboard and thought they would be fun to use on a card. This is what I came up with.

CHF Stamps:
-Hugs and Kisses (Kim Hughes)
-Birthday Centers (Mona Lisa's Moments)

Paper:
-DP is Basic Grey
-all other paper is Prism Paper

Ink:
-Rouge& Heliotrope Fluid Chalk ink by Clearsnap

Accessories:
-Brads by Doodlebug
-Ribbon is Dots and Dashes

Tools:
-CM Square punch
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-MM ribbon slot punch
-Scallop punch byMartha Stewart

Both the kids are off at camp so hubby and I are doing the day in Santa Barbara tomorrow. I hope you have great plans for the weekend too!


No comments: