Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kim & Penny

Here's a couple of quick cards I made with some cute images my friend Christina sent me to play with. Of course you can recognize Hedgie and ducklings as Penny Black images! The sentiments are from Kim Hughes, Scripty Words set. I sent one of these cards to Christina to thank her for the images. I sent her a few Friendly Kritter images too. I can't wait to see what she does with them.


Going to a concert in the park that my daughter is playing in to celebrate the 3rd of July. They will have fireworks afterwards. I think it must be cheaper for the city to do 3rd of July fireworks. So, 3rd of July fireworks has become one of our traditions. On the 4th we are going to the Rose Bowl to watch a Drum & Bugle Corp competition and see more fire works! Should be fun!

Hope you have a fun and safe holiday too!

No comments: