Tuesday, July 29, 2008

O' Christmas Cone, O' Christmas Cone

Today,  Cornish Heritage Farms continues "Christmas in July" with their Friendly Kritters Release.  I just love these adorable images and this one is no exception. I shared a card with you on Saturday made with this new image.  Here's another:

 
I know these images look hard to color but they really are very easy.  I keep a baggy of stamped images ready to go all the time.  Then when I have to go wait for my kids during a music lesson, soccer practice, or some other "mom wait around time", I just grab my bag of images and my bag of Prismacolor pencils and I sit and color while I wait for them.  Then when I need a quick card, I just pull out an image and away I go!
Here's the deets on the card:
Stamps:
-O'Christmas Cone (Friendly Kritters)
-Sentiment is Friendly Kritters

Paper:
-Nautical Blue, Blush Red Dark, Simply Smooth White by Prism Papers
-DP is Reminisce

Ink:
-frost white pigment ink by Clearsnap
-Adirondack pitch black dye ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-paper frills by doodlebug desing inc.
Dew Drops by The Robins Egg
-Glacier white EP

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-Prismacolor pencils
-Odorless mineral spirits
-blending stumps
I hope you get a chance to run over to the farm and do some shopping!  Only one more Christmas release left....

See you tomorrow with a couple more cards I made with my goodies from Wisconsin!

No comments: