Thursday, July 31, 2008

You know you're old when...

I made this card with another one of the stamp sets I picked up when I visited GinaK's store last week.  It's called, You know you're old when....

As I continue on into my 40's, I know I will get lots of use out of the  funny old people images and sentiments!

The inside say's, "getting lucky means you found your car in the parking lot".  I can't tell you how many times I've walked up to the wrong car in a parking lot and keep clicking the clicker because the dang doors won't unlock!

The paper is SU's so saffron and green galore.  The patterned paper is from DCWV's glitter pack.  The ribbon is Dots and Dashes from Michael's.

It's nearly Friday!!!  Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristine,

Love the card! I like the idea of getting older, especially afterI found this great phrase in Real Simple magazine,

" The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been."

And, there's a photo of a woman (about 70ish) wearing a tube top, poofy mini skirt, sun glasses and hat with a scarf around her neck. She's fantastic. I keep it posted on the wall directly in front of my kitchen sink is so I am reminded every day of those sentiments.

I hope you can use it at some point with one of your stamping projects. Keep it coming woman.
You're simply fabulous!

Mesh~

Rochelle W said...

This is sooooo funny. I love the saying on the inside. I feel lucky when I find my car too and I am still under 40. LOL