Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy "Holly-Day"

Cornish Heritage Farms is releasing another new Tom Allen Friendly Kritters stamp today! It's called Holly Day House. This new image has the most adorable birds on it! I haven't had a lot of time to play with my new stamp as I have been working on Garrets Scout stuff but I do have this fun card to share with you today.



Stamps:
-Holly-Day House & Sentiment (Friendly Kritters)
-Weathered Wood Backgrounder
Paper:
-Prism Razzleberry Dark, suede brown medium and simply smooth white
-Patterned Paper is Bo Bunny
Ink:
-Adirondack Pitch Black, Espresso and Mushroom Dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers
Accessories:
-gold cord
-Cuttlebug embossing folder
-Liquid Applique by Marvy

Kim's new papers are coming out on Friday. I just got mine in the mail yesterday....they are fabulous! I hope to play with them today so I can give you a little sneak peek tomorrow. Check back then!

No comments: