Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quick and Easy Gift Bags

Last night, Becky Olsen, hosted a class over in the CHF Forums on making quick and easy gift bags. She used the new Thomas Kinkade Christmas Series Paper for her class. I decided to make one using paper from the Thomas Kinkade Masculine Series.

What a quick, easy, and fun way to dress up a plain old gift bag! Here's what I came up with:

Stamps:
-sentiment from Silhouette Blooms II(Kim Hughes)

Paper:
-Thomas Kinkade Masculine Series Paper

Accessories:
-large grommets We R Memory Keepers
-Ofray ribbon

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder


Then I decided to try to make one with some paper from the new Kim Hughes Mocha Chica Paper.



Paper:
-small gift bag from Michael's
-Mocha Chica paper pack

Accessories:
-Doodle Bug Brads
-Ofray Ribbon

You can buy a pack of cheap little bags at most of the craft stores and in just a few minutes have them looking like you spent a ton of money on a custom bag.

If you haven't come by to check out these great classes yet, you really should because they are a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I do love these! I was so sorry to miss the class last night but i didn't have the paper yet. I'll go back and check out the class later though!

Anonymous said...

oh so cool gift bags! very neat idea. check out my new blog if u have time :) have a great weekend!