Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Giving Thanks


I haven't done one of Julee Tilman's sketches in a while and I do so love her sketches, but when I saw this weeks sketch I knew it would be perfect for the September Stamp of the month from Cornish Heritage Farms that has been laying on my table taunting me for a month!


The Leaf and Acorn and the sentiment will be available at the CHF store in September.

Stamps:-Leaf and Acorns-Giving Thanks

Paper:-Herbal Garden Dark, Papaya Puree Dark, Natural Smooth by Prism Paper

Ink:-Woodlands Rainbow dye ink by Adirondack

Accessories:-Dots and Dashes ribbon-Brads by Doodle bug

Tools:-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty Kristine.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I am fond of this sketch too and plan to use it. Your card is so perfect. Love it!