Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The TK Paper Pads are here!!!

We sneaked you a peek during CHA of these wonderful new Thomas Kinkade paper packs but they weren't quite ready for release...well....they are now!!!


















These are 8 x 8 paper packs with a wide variety of Thomas Kinkade images in various sizes and coordinating patterned paper. If you've been a little intimidated by the Thomas Kinkade stamps or you just want some fabulous paper to use with your stamps, you will love this paper!

I think the thing I love best about this paper is how great it is to use for quick projects. Today's project was made from 1 sheet of the paper that had similar images on it. A very quick but impressive card set that took me 30 minutes to make from start to finish!

It's a little hard to see but the words on the cards are from a new set called Everyday Petites, which is being released on the 14th. Here's a closer look at one of the cards.

They say, delight, dream, inspire, and imagine. You can check out more awesome TK Paper Pack samples in the CHF Gallery.

I am going to break open my Masculine Pack tonight and will share what I come up with tomorrow!

No comments: