Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Header Challenge

Well...Monday means another Challenge Chicks challenge.  Today's challenge has to be my all time favorite one so far!  Julia Staiton challenged the CHF design team to scrap a new blog header as our challenge this week.

I have seen a lot of cool blog headers on other peoples blogs and wanted one but truly had no clue how to make one.  With just a few pointers I was able to put one together and make it a part of my blog. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.  What do you think?

It was really easy!  I started with a 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 piece of  Frosted Kiwi Prism paper and backed it with a piece of 4 x 6 Intense Kiwi Prism Paper.  The blue scalloped paper at the Top is from the Kim Hughes Moca Chica Paper pack.  I cut the orange words out of a piece of Scrapblock paper with my Cricut machine.  I stamped the chicks and the moose on scraps of simply smooth white prism paper, colored with copic markers, cut them out and attached them to the panel.  Then I attached the two prima flowers with a white Bazil brad.  I scanned the panel and then added "in California" with the paint program.  So EASY!

If you've been wanting to make a custom Blog Header,  I challenge you to stop procrastinating and just do it!  You'll be glad you did!

Jen and Lesley made new blog headers too so be sure and stop by and check theirs out!

11 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

LOVE the new header Kristine!!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow!!! This turned out soooo great! I love it!

Anthonette said...

What a cool challenge! I love what you did with your blog header.

Angelnorth said...

Love it Kristine, it looks really happy and chirpy!

Unknown said...

DARLING!!!
I love it!
B-

Dawn said...

this is just the CUTEST banner!! Love it Kristine!

Kim Mraz said...

your banner looks wonderful Kristine!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice header and if you are interested please feel free to join Graphic Headers site and contribute your headers.

Regards,
Header Spot Team

Rochelle W said...

This looks super cute!!! You did a great job. Can't wait to stamp with you Friday. Woo Hoo!!

Lisa Silver said...

Fantasic, Kristine!! I love the colors... so fun!

Hugs,
lise

Dofolo said...

WOW WOW WOW... Awesome

I never though about this :)

Hats off to you