Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Wish you a Merry Christmas

I know it's only September but today I wanted to give you another peek at the new Thomas Kinkade image that is being release on Wednesday. It is such a beautiful image for all of your Christmas projects!

If you're like me and send out homemade cards for the holidays-it is time to get them started!

Stamps:
-The Night Before Christmas (Thomas Kinkade)
-We Wish you a Merry Christmas (Thomas Kinkade)

Paper:
-Prism simply smooth white and Herbal Garden Medium
-Patterned Paper by Reminicse

Ink:
-Versafine Olympian Green by Tsukineko

Accessories:
-Makin' Memories Brads

Tools:
-fancy photo corner punch by EK Success
-Clear embossing powder (CHF) used over the entire image.
-colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with stumps and OMS.

Hope you have a Super Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kristine! Can't wait to get my hands on this stamp. Like you I like to get an early start on my Christmas cards!
Hope you and your family are well.
Mandy xo