Friday, September 26, 2008

Loads of Love

Loads of Love is one of those Stampin' Up! sets that I have looked at over the years, thought about buying and never have. I was just never sure if I would actually use it enough. When I was at Rochelle's house last week, I saw that she had it so I had a chance to play with it.

Every Christmas I give a set of misc. cards to each of the kids teachers, my sisters, MIL, and my friends. That's about 240 cards that I give away!!! I was checking out my stash of cards and saw that I didn't have many birthday cards so I have been trying to mass produce some so that I'll have enough for gifts in December.

I made 4 cards with Loads of Love while I was stamping with Rochelle and stamped another 12 images to put together later. I didn't color the image when I was at Rochelle's just put the card together. I wanted to use my copic markers when I got home.

When I was coloring the images I noticed something funny....do you see it?
When I mass produce cards I start with the same images and sentiments and the same color scheme but then I like to play around a little bit with the layout to keep it interesting. (I get bored making the same thing over and over). Do you see whats missing yet???

Here's two more:
Maybe you've guessed by now...these trucks are driving by with a birthday hi but there is no driver!!! I can't believe I didn't notice that until I got home. I had the lady out to stamp her and totally forgot. Well...hopefully, no one will care!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Kristine, I will send you the girl and guy so you can stamp them in the truck. LOl just send them back when you are done.