Friday, September 5, 2008

Orange Coffee

Today's Limited Supply Challenge on SCS was to create a card using a coffee image and the color orange. I decided to use Lisa's sketch challenge from Monday that I flaked on and came up with this card!

Stamps:
-Hugs & Kisses (Kim Hughes)
-Christmas Cheer (Kim Hughes)
-Pin Dot Scrapblock

Paper:
-Suede Brown Medium, Intense Orange, simply smooth white by Prism

INk:
-Adirondack Espresso dye ink by Ranger
-Copic Markers

Accessories:
-Makin' Memories Brads
-Stickles by Ranger
-Textured Trios Ribbon

Tools:
-photo corner punch by EK Success
-Nestabilities circle dyes

I've all ready sent it off in the mail to my friend in Massachusetts. I hope she likes it!

I have lots of family coming into town tonight because Garret's Eagle Scout Court of Honor is tomorrow. I probably won't be around much this weekend since I'll be busy entertaining but I'll be back on Monday with the weekly Challenge Chicks Challenge! See you then!


1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Cute card Kristine.
I love your "new look"