Friday, January 9, 2009

Seed of Friendship

I have so enjoyed playing with all the new flower stamps from the new Shady Tree Studio line this week. The spring colors have brightened up my craft room and my mood.

Tonight while I was cleaning up my stamping table I came across a few scraps and decided to make a quick card with them. I pulled out one of my favorite flower stamps for this card. It's one of the first CHF stamps that I ever bought and I still love it! I even bought it would mounted before I understood the whole "unmounted" thing...

Stamps:
-Friend Centers (Mona Lisa's MOments)
-Daisy Jar (Classic Collection)

Paper:
-Frosted Pink & Sugar Cream by Prism
-Basic Grey Patterned Paper

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Accessories:
-Dew Drops
-Prima trim

This card took all of about 10 minutes to make. It's an easy-peasy standby layout and the flower was really quick to color. I think I may whip a few more of these up with my scraps of patterned paper tomorrow. Until then...have a great evening.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Such a pretty soft card, love it and I am so ready for spring too!