Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sorry, I "Frog" ot

Ooops!!!

Don't you hate when you forget a friends birthday?

It's especially lame of us card makers when we do it because it's not like we have to run out to the store to buy a card. I don't know about you but I've got shoe boxes full of cards! Of course, since I forgot my friend Shelli's birthday-I actually needed a "sorry, I'm such a lame friend that I couldn't get a card from my box and stick it in the mail on time for your birthday" card....

I just recently got this stamp from Rubbernecker and pulled it out and inked it up for the first time for this card.This card is so bright and fun that I am sure that Shelli will forgive me! I've got to get out and walk the dog before it gets to hot and I'll drop it in the mail then!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Such a cute card, I'm sure she'll forgive you.