Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm baaaaack.....

Sorry that I've been AWOL the past week. We've had some big changes at work recently and I am traveling quite a bit. I just got back from 3 days in St. Louis and am only home a few days before I leave for North Carolina for a few days. I am going to try and get my blog postings set to post ahead of time so that I don't leave you hanging again...



Yesterday, Cornish Heritage Farms released their newest set in the Scene it line. It's called, By the Seashore. Isn't it awesome?

I used to be too intimidated to try and create scenes whith stamps but now I LOVE doing it. It is so fun to put together the different pieces of the picture. I have been playing with this set for a couple of weeks. This is my favorite card that I have come up with so far.












I have another card to share with you that I made with this set.


Cornish Heritage Farms is having a fun "Thomas Kinkade Blitz" the next few days. Go check it out! It's going to be a blast!
Thanks for stopping by...I'll see you tomorrow!!!


Kristine

No comments: