Sunday, April 26, 2009

CPS Sketch-Viva Las Vegas

I haven't gotten to participate in the weekly CPS sketch in ages. I had some time today so I went for it! I know tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy work day so I thought I'd post another post for today...it's the least I can do since I've been such a slacker blogger lately!

This is a bonus card because it's got a sneak peek at the newest release from the Elvis line at Cornish Heritage Farms. It's coming out this Thursday.


Stamps:
-Las Vegas Tattoo (Elvis)


Paper:
-Black and Red by Prism Paper
-Creative Imaginations patterned paper

Ink:
-Spica pens
-copic markers
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko

Other:
-Dots and Dashes Ribbon
-card embelishment from Michael's
-Nestabiities by Spellbinder

I hope to be back later this week if it's not too crazy...thank's for stopping by!

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

What a great and fun card and what a great use of that CPS sketch! Sure glad you played along with us.

Lori Craig said...

Love this Elvis - of course it's a Joe image. :) Your card is great, Kristine!

Elise said...

What a great card!!!! I love the Elvis image and how you used it for this challenge!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I haven't participated in CPS in a long time either, but I love to see what others are doing. I had to comment on your card. I think it is sooooo cute!

Lea L. said...

What a FUN card! Loving the deck of cards accent you used! Great job with CPS 113!

~Lea

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Viva las Vegas Baby! What a fun card. Way to go on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.