Thursday, April 30, 2009

Garden Friend SOTM

Just a few minutes to share the CHF May Stamp of the Month image with you.

I don't have a garden but I know my friends that do tell me that it is their escape when they are having a bad day. I think my craft room fills that need for me! I do appreciate beautiful flowers though (hint, hint hubby).

The image and sentiment are available together during the month of May at a special price. I know you are heading over there anyway for the new Shady Tree Studio and Elvis releases!!!

Stamps:
-Gardener's Hands (May SOTM)
-Dotted Diamond Backgrounder
Paper:
-Azalea, Intense Kiwi, Frosted Kiwi, white by Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-Lime fluid chalk ink by Clearsnap
-copic markers
Other:
-Lace trim from Michael's
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

See you tomorrow!

No comments: