Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Heartfelt Color Challenge

I took the day off work because the kids have a bunch of appointments that I have to run them around to today so I had some time to do the color challenge on SCS this morning.

I used the newest set from the Scene it line that is being released tomorrow. It's called The Homestead.CHF Stamps:
-Pretty Pattern Backgrounder
-The Homestead (Scene it )

Paper:
-Twilight Medium, Sunflower Light, Iced Pink, Suede Brown Dark, and simply smooth white by Prism

Ink:
-Adirondack Hazelnut, aqua, meadow, lettuce, and black dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers

Other:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-EK Success punch
-ofray gingham ribbon
-crochet flower from http://paperblooms.etsy.com

Technique: masking

I used to be so intimidated by masking and scene making but it is fast becoming one of my favorite ways to stamp! If you haven't tried it yet-starting with one of the scene it sets is a great way to start because each of the sets comes with everything you need to create a complete scene. I hope you'll give it a try!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love it Kristine! It's so soft and homey feeling...makes me want to walk down a country road:)