Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here's to You!

Well, after a very long period of having no time to stamp, I found some time yesterday!

Hubby was working in the morning and then he and the kids went to a drum line competition a couple of hours away. I basically had 12 hours free! I was really productive!

I started off with some easy cards that I could mass produce. My box of thank you cards is pretty low. I had a sheet of Bella's that I had stamped and colored ages ago that I found and decided to turn them into Thank you cards. I made 12 cards. They were all a little different but used the same paper and image and took me less than 2 hours to complete!

As you can see I kept the design pretty basic but when I need to mass produce I like to keep it simple. The inside of the cards are stamped with a Stampendous stamp, "For all you are, for all you do, Thank You. I couldn't find it to link to so it may be retired.

After I finished these I made 24 cards using an old Stampin' up set. I'll share those with you tomorrow! See you then!

No comments: