Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing you all a wonderful day! Hubby has left for a morning of golf, and darling daughter has left for work. My son is sleeping, though he promised me breakfast burritos for breakfast so I am waiting....

I am getting ready for a day of stamping, with a quick trip to REI and Costco in the middle. Hubby is cooking steaks and artichokes for dinner so all in all it should be a great day for Mom!

Here's a peak at a little something that I made for Mother's Day gifts. I made one for my aunt, my mother in law, and my sister in law.


Stamps:
-Mother's Day Centers (MLM)
-Sophisticated Swirl Backgrounder
-Closed Tulip (Shady Tree Studio)
-sentiment on cards from Silhouette Blooms II (Kim Hughes)

Paper:
-CHF white
-Basic Grey pattern paper

Ink:
-Lilac, olive and orchid pastel fluid chalk by Clearsnap
-Memento Tuxedo black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic markers

Other:
-martha stewart punch
-ribbon from Michaels

I got the template for only $5 from Papertrey Ink's Timeless Templates collection. All ready got my money out of this one! Can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Hope you have a terrific day...I am off to stamp!


No comments: