Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday Stamping...

I am happy to say that I had a very nice Mother's Day. I hope all you Mom's did too!

I woke up to find a new camp stove from my family. It's that big three burner one that Costco has. I have one from Costco that is 6 or 7 years old but it's getting pretty worn out and only has two burners and I've been looking at the newer one but couldn't justify the expense....so it was a pretty cool gift AND a big surprise!

My son made me breakfast burritos and then I headed for the stamping room!

I have had this pile of scraps laying on my table for a few weeks so I decided to throw some cards together using the scraps. I made myself use something from the pile on every card.

I needed to stock pile some quick cards to send out to my "special assigments" for Chemo Angels. You can learn more about Chemo Angels by clicking on the link on the right of my blog. This is a amazing organization which tries to uplift Cancer Patients and Senior Citizens through cards and small gifts.

I belong to a group of "special assignment" angels. When a patient needs some extra love because of a special circumstance in their lives we shower them with atention. I like to have extra encouragement cards on hand for this purpose! I made a bunch of encouragement cards on Sunday which I'll share with you this week. The first few were made using the same basic design.


I made a couple of these cards with the same basic design using the "Cancer is so Limited" sentiment from CHF. They were quick and easy but I like how they turned out.

I made this masculine card using the same design.






Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share!

No comments: