Friday, May 15, 2009

Quick Confidence


It's a good thing I made so many quick cards over the weekend or I would have had nothing to share with you this week!

I have been sick since Monday. No! Not swine flu...just a bad cold but it's been a tough week. Really busy at work but feeling so lucky that I work from home. I would do an interview and then lay down for 10 minutes and then do the next one, then lay down again.... Yesterday was the worst day since I had a horrible headache and every time I coughed my head felt like it was going to split open!

I woke up this morning feeling human for the first time in a few days...just in time for the weekend! Hopefully, I'll find time to stamp. The house has been a little neglected this week so I'll have to catch up on laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping before I can stamp but that will be good incentive to get my chores done!

Anyway, this card was another one I made on Sunday using some scraps that were laying on my craft table. Simple & quick...I hope you like it!

Live the Life
Stamps:
-Motivational Centers (Mona Lisa Moments)


Paper:
-Basic Grey STella Ruby patterned paper
-Blush Red Dark by PRism paper


Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink by Ranger


Other:
-Heidi Swapp bling
Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: