Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lending a hand release day!!!!

Today is the day that you can finally get the newest Friendly Kritters release, Lending a hand! I love, love, love this image. So cute!
One more day in Atlanta and then I head home...two weeks away-I can not wait to get home and stay home! The end of the year Band banquet for the high school is tomorrow night. They will announce next years leadership during the banquet and both of my kids went out for positions so keep your fingers crossed....

Stamps:
-sentiment from scripty words (Kim Hughes)
-Lending a hand (Friendly Kritters)
Paper:
-Basic Grey patterned paper
-simply smooth white, Herbal Garden medium, and azelea by Prism Paper
Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko
-Copic markers
-clearsnap Olive fluid chalk
Other:
-Websters pages trim
-Prima flowers
-dew drops by Robins edd
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder

I have an early flight tomorrow so I probably won't post anything. I should be back Saturday! See you then!




No comments: