Monday, July 6, 2009

Behind you 100%

I needed some more cards for my cancer patients that I angel through Chemo Angels so I spent the weekend doing some mass production. I just love this funny image by Rubber Necker. It's great to send to the guys!

Stamps:
Rubber Necker

Paper:
-Memory Makers patterned paper
-Prism cardstock
-CHF White

Ink:
-Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
-copic Markers

Other:
-Nestabilities dies
-Marvy heart punch

I made nearly 40 cards this weekend. They aren't fancy but I think they turned out pretty good and they were quick! I know...you're thinking, how could they be quick with all that coloring? These are the type of images that I stamp a bunch of and take with me when I travel. I color them on the plane and then when it's time to make some cards I have a bunch of images all ready to go! Sometimes it's nice just to stamp and mass produce and not worry so much about the design and creativity part! See you later with some more mass productions to share!

No comments: