Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome Summer

Getting ready to head to the airport for a business trip to Mississippi. I am not taking my laptop on this trip because it's quick and busy! So...I won't be posting again until the weekend. I did want to post this quick and easy card before I left. Just something I threw together with some scraps that were laying around on my table.


Stamps:
-Summer Trees (Kim Hughes)
Paper:
-Kim Hughes Mocha Chica patterned paper
-Prism cardstock
-CHF Simply smooth white
Ink:
-Adirondack pitch black, butterscotch, stonewashed, meadow dye ink by Ranger
-copic markers
Other:
-rick rack
-makin memories flower
-dew drops
I hope that you are enjoying your summer so far!!!

1 comment:

Kim Ross said...

I'm loving this card -- and your blog header, too. Kim Hughes is my favorite! :)